Wednesday 28 January 2009

Throwing Up

I hate throwing up. I think it is pretty much the worse thing in the world. During and after, I always feel so alone, someone could be with me, stroking my hair and cleaning me up but I still feel so alone. I also always cry, it is just so horrible I cry afterwards. I would never be the type of person who could make themselves throw up. I know people who do, not for bulimic purposes but just because they know when they are sick they will feel better after they have. I don't feel better afterwards, I may actually feel worse. Last night I was sick, I believe I have the flu. I haven't been sick and throwing up in a very long time. I never throw up from drinking and I don't usually get the flu, just really bad colds. I didn't make it out to get the flu shot this year and that might be why I got it. I really wanted to, I'm a huge advocate for the flu shot to protect the vulnerable in our society but now I realise it is good to get to protect myself from throwing up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww I am so sorry you're sick. That really sucks. Feel better! You are not alone - we are with you in spirit.
Love, T