Monday 5 January 2009

My Best Digital Photo Ever Taken

I start a new class tonight, Media Photography, obviously connected to Mass Communications. We have an assignment due the very first class, we are to bring in 'the best digital photograph you have ever taken.' I think that the wording of the request creates more than a little pressure. I have no idea what that photo would be, under what criteria, or whether is will be deemed good at all. I have chosen the one I took in Paris of the Eiffel Tower, seen above. I contemplated colour or Black and White but have finally settled on the B&W since I think it simplifies the image. I will probably take a few for back-up as well. I have a lot of expectations for this course but at the same time have no idea what it will be like. I'm excited though, if not super nervous.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is a great shot and hope the class meets your expectations.
Mum

Unknown said...

Pretty! I'm excited to see the stuff you take for the class, I hope you keep blogging about it.

Unknown said...

I intend to be a GIANT mooch when it comes to this course and suck up everything you learn :) And of course, if you need any help with Photoshop in the beginning (as I am sure by the end you will know more than I do) I will be more than happy to help.

Erin said...

I was wondering whose photo that was! I'm surprised that no one else brought in a black and white one.

Anonymous said...

How did it go over?

Teri