Friday 5 December 2008

NeoPets

I have finished my exams. Besides work and short essay due Monday I am looking at a nice long month of free time. I'm going to go to New York City, study for the LSATs, do some Christmas shopping, visit with family and friends, relax and party, but mainly play alot of guilt free NeoPets. I have had a NeoPet account since first year, when I notice Steph and Em playing and wanted to join. It is free, and designed for 12 year old girls. (I figure at least I have the gender right.) Basically you have these little virtual pets and you play games to get points which you can use to feed them and get them presents. You can even get a pet for your pet, known as a petpet. I always 'rediscover' the site right around exams, this time thanks to Erin, and it tends to provide a lot of distraction from studying. I didn't have the luxury of any wiggle room for procrastination this time so tried to avoid playing as much as possible. But now, I'm going to NeoAway to my hearts content. Feel free to join me (my user name is Chrisbinx) we can be NeoFriends.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha I played NeoPets when it first started - when I was about 13. Man, those were some good wasted hours on the internet. How'd the exams go?!

Anonymous said...

Who doesn't need a little neopet fix now and than???

-Snazzyjazzy3000

Unknown said...

:) Aww SuzzyKitty. Do you still have the suzzykitty toy I got you ages ago? I thought I was so damn clever! Glad to hear your exams are done, hope they went well.