Monday 22 December 2008

And Obsession

Ok, it is official. Jerrica and I are obsessed with The Lonely Island again. We never stopped liking them, but meeting The Dudes in New York City really upped the love. Also they just came out with another great music video that compares to the awesomeness that is 'Dick in a Box', 'Lazy Sunday', and all the classics from their old website. This song is on repeat in our apartment pretty much constantly now. (Look at me embedding YouTube videos!! Also customized to be pink.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we marry them?
I want them.
We need to go back to nyc asap.

Anonymous said...

can't see the video on the computer I'm using but would this be "Gizz in my Pants"?
truly amazing, Wes showed it to me the other day. Cool that you got to meet them.
A.

Anonymous said...

Impressive embedding.