Saturday 22 November 2008

The Slow Climb

I haven't been doing very well with my school assignments this year, especially in my MCOM class. There were three over this semester and it started off really badly. I got a 6.75 out of 10, on a paper I thought was really well written. It was filled with comments about how much I sucked. I tried to use the comments to make the next one better and pulled off a 7.5. Still not happy, I went and talked to the TA that marks them to see what I could change before writing the third. I just got the third back and have finally pulled it up to an A, barely. 8/10 for the last of the three this semester. It was a slow climb up and has really pulled down my chances of doing well in this class. I don't know how the next semester of it will be set up but if it is the same with three written assignments worth 10% of our course mark each I hope I don't drop down again and can just move up from the 80%. It is a slow climb to greatness, and I'm not there yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could be worse, could be a decline. Keep up the good work and it will keep improving!
Love Mum