Monday 24 November 2008

The Army Life

My parents went to Gage Town (yes that is in New Brunswick, tiny cities, lots of trees) to visit Little Brother Mike. He is out there training for another few months, then he gets posted to a base and starts his 5 year contract with the Army. He is hoping that he will get to stay in NB because he is really liking it there. I didn't get to go and visit him this time but am going to try to do a road trip during spring break. I don't know if he in this picture or not. My mom didn't say, so it could just be a random group of people at the base that they saw while visiting Mike.
If he is in it, there should be a little white arrow pointing to him, since they all look the same. Maybe that is the point. So how about a close up of him to get the full effect...Much better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,
Nice photos. Now I know this is a picky Maritimer thing but I had to point out (like how I always correct your pronunciation of Newfoundland) it's actually Gagetown not Gage Town.
Hope your parents had a good visit and that you can make it out there.
A.

Unknown said...

A road trip - how are you doing a road trip with no car...or do you intend to rent one?
(on a side note, I am glad your parents were able to go see him and have fun)

Anonymous said...

Just a minor correction. Yes we were out in New Brunswick, but these picks are from when he graduated from SQ in July at Meaford. You can tell its not New Brunswick in November because the sun is shining in these pics!
Mum