Tuesday 11 November 2008

Born For The 80's



Photos by Stephanie Beach
(See Link on Right for more of her photography)

Steph has an assignment for a photography class where she needs seven different shots with the same person. Different lighting, poses, clothes, setting, etc. I agreed to be her model and I swear posed for over 500 photos on Sunday. I got to delete any that I hated and I left her with 143 pictures of me, I hope she gets seven good ones. These are three from a series taken of me with lipstick, hair down, wearing a white sweater, sitting in an open door frame, therefore with natural light. Most were taken either at the park near my house or in her basement studio. This series though (which was significantly larger, but these are the ones I like best) reminds me so much of the 80's with the big hair, bright lip colour, and cream cashmere sweater. (Canada's Next Top Model here I come!! Too bad I'm too old and too short - To enter, you must be between the ages of 18-23 and at least 5'8")

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the top shot and "holy cow" you have cleavage! She did a great job and she had a beautiful model.
Mum

Anonymous said...

Hey! those pictures are amazing of you Chris! Although I think you missing some special blue eye shadow to complete your 80s look! haha. And you can't go on Canada's next top model, how would you come over on wed nights and make fun of it?
Love, T

Unknown said...

Oh man - blue eye shadow...that's what's missing!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. Love the cleavage in the second shot. It's A-mazing, haha. Get it.

-First-year Kristen