Thursday 9 October 2008

Exam Schedule

I have the worst exam schedule ever!! Because I had planned my trip to New York City and The Daily Show around the two day break between classes and exams, in the hopes that I would not have an early exam, fate called my gamble. The trip would have been a go as long as I did not get an exam in the very first timeslot on the very first exam day. The bus home from NYC overnight would not get me back in time to make it. I admit that I would have been stupid to take the trip if I had any exams on the first two days but I probably would have done it anyway. Turns out that not only did I get an exam in the very first time slot, 9am the day after the taping, but also the following day I have two exams back to back, 9am and 2pm. So none in my favored 7pm timeslot, no time to study for my three exams, and no Jon Stewart!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

:( That sucks.

Unknown said...

Wow that is a crappy schedule. I would give you words of advise since I had many cases like this but I always freaked out and eventually brokedown - so yeah, I din't handle the pressure that well.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Chris! Can you get another time for the taping?

Teri