Monday 11 August 2008

MIA

I got this 'Little Black Dress' a long time ago. The picture is from three years ago when I wore it to Charity Ball. I can't even really remember wearing it since then but I'm sure I have. I love it, it is really pretty, but not too fancy. It fits great since it is fairly flowy. I don't remember where I got it but I do remember it being a really good deal. It is a great dress, made of the material that doesn't wrinkle. I used to keep it in a roll, I can remember that. Now I totally can't find it, and I don't remember moving it into the new place. I would not have gotten rid of it and I can't think of any reason why I would have had to throw it out. I also don't tend to lend my clothes to people so I can't think of anyone who would have borrowed it. I'm totally stumped.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmmm this is not good! You need an LBD for friday!!

-A.

Unknown said...

I am in the same situation with several articles of clothing (and other random items) since I moved as well. Although you are unpacked more than I am ---

Anyway, I remember this dress being really nice and I hope you find it soon.

Anonymous said...

I lost tons of stuff when I moved...all my old baseball shirts and some of my favourite sweat pants :(

Teri