Wednesday 23 July 2008

Seven, Seriously?

I can't believe that Cora's post, below, got seven comments. That is insane. The only two posts that beat that in number of comments was the one I did bitching about a girl's class presentation and speaking manner (Your Inarticulate) and then one a while back when I felt that no one liked me (Humouring Me). I also was freaking out at one point and wrote about it (So Very Stressed) and got seven comments. The crazy thing is that it is Jerrica's cat and she didn't even write in about it. I'm all about the readers, so I am now trying to figure out what it was that engaged everyone so much in Cora's weight loss. The picture? The transformation? The kitty adorableness?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that it was all of the above. Everyone loves a good weight loss story including pics (even it's a cat) It's a positive thing for people to see successes.

Jess

Unknown said...

I agree with Jess - people love weight loss stories and they adore cute animals. Cora is cute as a button especially in the now picture with those big eyes of hers. I love Jabba.

Anonymous said...

Just thought I would let you know that Loki is putting on weight. His pooge is getting huge! I just noticed tonight. I'm thinking about cutting back on his moosh and portions. Oh, and the table scraps.... ;P

K.

Anonymous said...

I'm just putting in this comment to see if we can break the record.
A.

Anonymous said...

I've never seen a cat so big in real life before! And such a dramatic cat weight loss! But I didn't post b/c so many people already had and mine would just be redundant.

Teri

Anonymous said...

Well, I usually try to post as a way of staying in touch but because I had seen the before picture cat (when moving Chris in to The HOle) I was amazed at Cora's new look!
Mum

Anonymous said...

we can totally break the record here people... keep sharing!

Anonymous said...

It was the pictures... and the fact that that cat was so fat!