Sunday 20 July 2008

Pretty Powerpoint

I finished creating my first ever Powerpoint Presentation today. It is a little strange that I have never made one before, I'm very proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook, the rest of the Microsoft Office Suite. I haven't had to do many presentations, and when I did they were usually in a group, someone else always wanted to make the Powerpoint. I defnitily had help to get started and have been working on it steadily the past week. Now that it is done, I'm so proud of it. I want to show everyone every slide. (Above is the first slide in the deck of 15.) I can't dwell much longer on this achievement since I need to move on and write an essay. But the whole thing is just so pretty!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you! I'll look at your powerpoint slides if you send them to me.

Teri