Wednesday 7 May 2008

A True English Major

I really want to write and read. Just for the hell of it. (Otherwise known as reading and writing for pleasure.) I should just jump to and go to the library or borrow a book from a friend and start reading. I also should just start typing away at something, a story, essay, bad poetry, whatever. Maybe even finish the little script project I was writing for a friend. I don't know if it is that I feel bored or creative, not really quite motivated though, since I haven't done anything about this feeling.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I get winds of creativity like that (but for me it is photogrpahy that satisfies the craving) - you should do as you had said and just write something, even if it end up being wretched (though I highly doubt it would) at least you did something creative.

Anonymous said...

Trouble is, when you have to read and write for school it takes a while before you can do it for pleasure again - I found that to be so anyway. Perhaps sketching, photography or something else that you don't have to deal with academically would be a place to start.
Mum