Friday 11 April 2008

A Few More Months

I'm looking for love in all the wrong places. I'm picking the wrong people to fall for and the worst approaches. It isn't even just one mistake, I'm being an idiot all over the board. It's unrequited or inappropriate. I'm either too meek or too aggressive. Also important to mention is that they are always wrong for me, and always exactly like someone else from my past. I think I need to take Anne's advice and just chill, forget it, be by myself for a while. It is true, I'm not ready anyway. It's been over a year, but I guess I still need more time. A beautiful example of my moronic romantic ideas; standing in a gay bar a while back, attracted to half the guys there, I wondered why I wasn't being hit on, and why my attempts were falling flat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if anyone's told you, but chillin' is illin' and is the secret to life.

Guess Who

J.Claire said...

Awkward!!! hahahahaha I love you, and I am just as disastrous in my love life.... I just call myself Awkward. Its my new fav word :)

Unknown said...

It's a great idea to focus on yourself - I belive I said that before, possibly many times. YOu can't love someone else properly until you love yourself, or at least like yourself.