Thursday 27 December 2007

New Era Of Santa

I didn't have to write to him this year (or leave cookies or a note, I'm really slacking.) Somehow Santa still found out that I wanted a digital camera for Christmas. I think he must have read my blog. I got a Nikon Coolpix S200 which is so tiny and so cute, and so very fast. It is faster then average when it comes to start-up times which is good since because of its shape (when turned on the little lens sticks out) I won't be just keeping it on like I did with my other one. It also has essentially no lag, which means I can capture moments instantly. I usually like to set up my shots but it is good to have a fast camera. It has 0.1 more mega pixels then I asked for too, as it has 7.1. I read a review about it and it seems like it will be a very good little camera which should keep me happy for the years to come. Eventually I do want a digital SLR, but this little guy will definitely provide me with good quality images until I can afford one far off in the future. I can't get over how tiny it is. I feel like James Bond.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you are so happy SANTA'S helper

Anonymous said...

I have a coolpix as well! But mine is really slow to start up and in between pictures! haha but its like 2 years old and only 5 megapixels.

Teri

Anonymous said...

You'd better not brag
'Bout what Santa had in his bag
You'd better not gloat
"Bout what Santa didn't get down his throat.
'Cause Santa Claus might think you don't believe!
(To be sung (approximately) to the tune of "You'd better watch out")