Wednesday 28 November 2007

2lbs Of Cheese Whiz

I went to Walmart this evening with some of my roommates. I only needed to pick up a few things, one of them being some Cheese Whiz. They had a special on the large jar, and were interestingly out of the smaller jars. I went to go and pick up the large one when my roommate said, "My God, what are you going to do with two pounds of Cheese Whiz." I laughed it off saying it wasn't 2lbs, then I picked it up. It felt heavy, heavy enough to be 2lbs. I looked at the label. "Yea," my roommate said, "One kilogram, which equals about two point two pounds." I bought it anyway, but I have to say, it is alot of Cheese Whiz.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not even sure it's food - it mnay be one of those edible petroleum products. Anyway, you may need to learn some new recipes (giggle) to deal with all that Cheese Whiz. Mum

Anonymous said...

Oh, I have a good recipe. If you can call it that..lol

Boil some shell pasta, drain it, and then add a few spoonfuls of cheese whiz and mix it up. Voila! Ghetto Mac n' Cheese!! It addictive, and my friend Jen and would eat it ALL the time. Mmmm, I'm craving some now. Oh, I also top it off with some salt.

OR

A cheese whiz and sweet pickle sandwich! Those are sooooo good as well, especially if the bread is toasted.

Kristin