Friday 19 October 2007

Camo For Chris

This is a shot of me last Sunday in my Paintball fatigues. So very fun and the outfits you get are super sexy. As it was fall I don't think that this camofloge really works, though I'm unsure as to which season it would be for. Reminds me of Robin Williams in Good Morning Viatnam: "We've got a special man in the audience today, right now. It's Mr. Leo. He's a fashion consultant for the Army.--Oh, thank you, Adrian. I'm just very happy to be here. I want to tell you something. You know. This whole camouflage thing doesn't work very well. --Why is that? --Because you go in the jungle, I can't see you. You know, it's like wearing stripes and plaid. For me, I want something different. You know, you go in the jungle, make a statement. If you're going to fight, clash."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your right a) NOT sexy and b) what are you blending into - a black and white photograph? Great quote, though it misses something when you can't hear his high sqeak when he says "clash".
Mum

Anonymous said...

Mentioned the camo to the "hookers" this weekend and they decided that it would work if you were hanging out with a "plethora of skunks" (of course I didn't realize that skunks came in plethoras). Peggy also immediately quoted Mr Louie, he's famous!.
Mum