Monday 3 September 2007

The Sub

A reflection back on my time at Subway. Both at the Paris store and here in Ottawa. Here is a list of customer pet peeves that various Subway employees I have worked with have. None of them are really a big deal to me, as I don't tend to get annoyed with customers, but they do bug a lot of people...
-mispronouncing item names (Chipotle, Parmesan, Monterey, Oregano)
-letting us put the vegetables on when you want it toasted
-getting to the cash and then ordering another sub
-letting us glove up when you only want a drink
-leaving a mess at the table (Everyone hates this one)
It is usually pretty frustrating when taking your order if you are also...
-talking on your cell phone
-talking to your friend
-making out (Ok, I hate this one)
Despite the pain that customers can be I still hope to open a store with Teri at some point.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I definitely have some of these as pet peeves!