Thursday 6 September 2007

I'm Flossing

I have added flossing to my morning routine. Well I have done it twice now, which I feel is a good start. It came about for a number of reasons. Steph has just come back from a bunch of dentist appointments that were a tad traumatic for her, so unfair because she is amazing to her teeth. I have been thinking about my Grandma a lot lately, and one thing I remember is how much she looked after her teeth, she was always so proud that she still had her own and that they were in great shape. I had my annual cleaning scheduled for the week I was at the cottage, so when they called to remind me Anna had to cancel it for me since I couldn't make it, which means I'm over due for a trip to the dentist. All these things have led me to the desire to be more diligent with my tooth care. This evening I'm hoping to start doing the 14-day Crest White Strips that Steph gave me for Christmas (or my Birthday, I don't even remember it was so long ago.) Cleaner, healthy, and whiter teeth are just around the corner!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I have also started to floss on a more regular basis in hopes that I can maintain my pearly whites. :P
And you will be happy to know that I have a dentist appointment coming up!!!

Kristin

Anonymous said...

I haven't been in OVER a year!! I was thinking...hmm its been a while so my mom called and sure enough...June 2006...no wonder my teeth feel gross. So now I'm on a waiting list for a saturday appt!
Teri