Friday 8 June 2007

New Readership

I'm trying to bump up the number of people who read this. Manly because the more who read the more who may leave comments, and I live for the comments. Though the writing is enjoyable as well. I have been trying to get My Shirtless Co-Worker to start reading, as well as, Little Brother Mike, both attempts seem to be failing. Little Brother Mike is actually looking at buying a house with his girlfriend, this scares me beyond words. At 19 he will probably soon own property, he is about to put his third or fourth offer out there. They are looking at 3 bedroom homes in Brantford. My goodness, makes me feel like even more of a failure, he is 3 years younger than me but soon may have a mortgage and be a landlord. I miss him so much. He really is growing up way too fast, I still sometimes tell people that he is 8.

No comments: