Saturday 28 April 2007

Melon Burst

I had to get new shaving gel today, I wax my legs, but I find a little shaving cream helps do the armpits in the bath. I just grabbed the cheapest one, something that was on sale. When I went to use it, it smelt amazing. Some kind of fruit thing, a closer inspection of the container and it had pictures of raspberries, blueberries, honeydew melon, watermelon, and cantaloupe. I have had fruity shampoos that smelt good enough to eat, but this was unbelievably amazing, actually smelt better than anything I had ever eaten. Strawberries started this whole thing, the putting fruity smells into lotions and soaps thing, and now it has gone too far and we have this Melon Burst kind. I hope I don't get too poor now because I think I will start to eat my shaving cream.

No comments: