Monday 5 February 2007

Random Night

I had to close the store tonight. I spent most of the time talking on the phone and catching up with my parents, Ter, and Steph. Afterwards I surprised Ami by taking her down to Winterlude. I could not believe how many ice sculptures there are this year. Some of them are so incredible it is almost unbelievable that they are done in ice. It was so cold, we didn't realise at the time but Environment Canada had issued a Wind Chill warning since it was -28 degrees Celsius, -41 with wind chill. After freezing our asses off looking at the ice we headed to Oz for late night Hot Chocolate and Baileys, alas Oz had already called Last Call. W. was there and the three of us went to go and grab a bite to eat at the diner. Mid conversation I find out that my skates, which have been missing, are at his house. I'm furious, but laughing cause it is so a W. thing, especially since he has known for over a month and keeps forgetting to call me about it. After the diner we walked there to pick them up. It was such a fun night and the best part was finding my pretty white figure skates!

No comments: