Sunday 4 February 2007

My Latest Love

On Superbowl Sunday I decided to turn on the TV to watch some men in tights. Not football players, figure skaters. I ran across coverage of the U.S. Figure Skating Championships and instantly fell in love with the gold and silver medal winners. Besides the fact that their long programs were amazing, these guys are smoking hot!! A quick check on the internet and I have access to tons of information about them, except their sexual orientations. Gold medal winner Evan Lysacek (Left) is a year younger than me, 6'1", from Illinois but trains in California. He placed second in last years U.S. Championships and went on to get bronze at the 2006 Worlds. I will be watching this year to see how he does. Ryan Bradley (Right), although not as hot, maybe my favorite, he placed 2nd so will also be going to this years Worlds. A total underdog, having never placed in the top five before this silver medal win. He is originally from Missouri but now is a student at the University of Colorado, and trains in Colorado Springs. 5'11" and a year older then me, he is an excellent combination of cute and sexy. How could I ever choose between these two amazing guys, even if they are American, have never met me, hard core and busy athletes, and probably already in relationships, well I can dream can't I? Oh sweet sweet figure skating love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a very sexy sport with the right guys
Mum