Thursday 1 February 2007

Goals For The Month

Since February is a short month, and I want to make some changes in my life, I thought I would make some goals. By the end of this month I want to have...

*made my bed everyday
*seriously exercised at least 3 times each week
*finished all 3 of my Mass Com Reading Reports
*written my Can Lit essay
*kept up to date with my laundry
*attended all classes
*worked all shifts from start to finish
*kept my room tidy
*caught up on all missed lectures
*written both Formal Critical Responses

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this feels rather impossing. Don't you think you might pare the list back a bit. For example; make your bed once a week. Also you've given all of these the same weight. Some may be more important than others.
I have to commend you for the effort though.
Love You
Mum