Sunday 14 January 2007

The Long Roller Coaster

I'm still trying to wrap my head around yesterday. It was such a huge emotional roller coaster and mental whirlwind. It started off early as I had to have a bath. I wanted to head over to the school, so Em walked with me, I haven't even seen her the last little while, let alone hung out. I went to the gym where there was a fencing tournament. A sport I know absolutely nothing about. We saw The New Roommate fence and it was just mesmerizing, fencing is so cute, interesting, sexy and amazing all at the same time. We didn't stay long since I was really tired. My nap, once I got home, was cut short by The Band showing up. We set up the house for sleeping. They are wild and crazy as only boys in an up and coming metal group can be. My Little Brother's Girlfriend and the other girl that came with them stayed at the house with me and we all prepartied. We caught the end of their set when we finally made it to the Cafe. The entire experience there was so intense. There was a violent mosh pit and The Band had two onstage injuries. I'm so proud of my brother and the rest of the guys, I was awestruck at how good they have become. I left rather quickly, without telling anyone, and somehow found my way back home. After passing out for a bit, I got to spend some time with Ami watching "Friends" and Em treated me to pizza, which we later shared with The Band. I got an angry call from My Little Brother Mike who had thought he lost me. Soon The Band came back and things became even more chaotic. The Lead Singer took off all his clothes, much to the dismay of everyone, then there was some naked fighting in the living room that I had to breakup. All this was filmed and I hope is not posted on YouTube. Everyone who slept downstairs had to wear ear plugs since The Bassist snores so loudly. The ear plugs meant a peaceful sleep for me but I woke up cold and confused.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooo...I was mentioned twice in this entry. I feel so special! Great to hang out, shame I missed the boat on the tobogganing. Hope your week is excellent.
-Em