Saturday 16 December 2006

Yesterday Today Tomorrow

If you had to relive yesterday, would you do anything differently? I don't think I would, manly because I try to live with out regrets and wishing I had changed things. Also right now I feel like my life is pretty hopeless, boring, pathetic, depression and cyclic.
Hello
What can I get for you today?
6" or footlong?
On which bread?
White, Swiss, or Cheddar cheese?
Would you like that toasted?
And what vegetables can I get for you?
Would you like the Sweet Onion that goes with that?
Any other sauce?
Salt and Pepper?
This good?
Would you like it for here or to go?
As a combo?
Chips or cookies?
A drink from the fridge or the fountain?
Its the same price
$10.24 please.
From $20, your change is $9.76
Would you like a receipt?
Thank you, have a good day
*Repeat*

No comments: