Tuesday 26 September 2006

Goodbye Psychology

This morning I dropped my Psychology course and therefore my minor in Psychology as well. It was a low priority and I didn't enjoy it. There is just so much reading and I want to do well. I haven't even broken the seal on the text book yet, I will be able to return it and get my money back. So now I'm just an English Major with a Mass Communications minor. I have dreams though, big dreams. I want to work up north in the territories, do a school or work exchange to France, write my LSAT and go to law school, maybe even teachers collage. It is good to have dreams, today I dropped a class, tomorrow I will pick up the world.

1 comment:

Mad Red Carnelian said...

I like that last statement :)
just remember, both hands now, and lift with your legs
~Dan