Monday 21 August 2006

Goodbye Cup

I have to spend sometime tonight writing my official letter of resignation for The Cup. I don't feel that sad about it, though I just finished a shift that included me colouring in a colouring book, which was surprisingly enjoyable. I was making fun of my younger co-worker for doing it, then tried it myself and found it very calming. I will drop off the letter for The Owner tomorrow, and with giving two weeks notice that makes my last day Sept 5. I don't think I will have a "Chris is Leaving Party" because it is too depressing when no one comes.

"Don't they know that if you treat a woman like a possession or a man, she will eventually go crazy. But if you just treat her like a woman, she will function beautifully" - Ami, 20/08/06

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even though I am not yet considered 'legal', I would have gone to your "chris is leaving party". I will miss you and can say you have made working at the cup so much more enjoyable. I am still trying to plan what crazy food I'm bringing Thursday...
*from--your "younger coworker"