Sunday 30 July 2006

T* of the Ring

T* has many names, both in this blog and in life. Crazy T, Best Friend T, and now T*. I use them here to preserve her anonymity since I don't know of her feelings about having her name used openly on the net. Anyway, T* has been my best friend (even though as we age we release titles like that are dumb cause there are many different and important people in our life) since Grade 4, we met in Grade 2 though. A couple of years ago I purchased matching rings off the internet for us. Each a platinum plated silver ring with four parallel stones, mine Ruby's and hers Sapphires, although worth a fair amount, I got them quite cheap on eBay. T* wears hers almost everyday, and I lost mine. Thank goodness, she listened to my strict instructions and bought me a similar one for Christmas. I now wear it often and have tried to photograph it a few times, to no avail. So instead of my having a picture of my hand wearing the sweet little ring I have to write about it. So to summarize, I love the ring and I love T*, and miss her, alot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing a message about me Chris! I miss you tons too...only a couple weeks until you're down though. Too bad b/f's have to get in the way haha...bad timing, you're both only here for the same short period of time :(

love, T*