Saturday 29 July 2006

Beach Burn

Today I went to the beach. It was a short bike ride away and I was only there for a few hours, but I got burnt. Now I'm going to close at The Cup (back to closes all this week, possibly a better shift for my sleep schedule) and I have the absolute exhaustion that only comes with a sun burn and day outside in the summer. The other thing is that only my back half is red, which means I spent too much time on my front reading trashy magazines. My bra is killing me, I'm boiling, in pain, and asleep on my feet. It won't be the greatest shift. But the day had swimming, sunning and even hotdogs in it, so it was definitely worth it. More so if this cools to a nice tan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Allright, beach time, nothing beats it. Hope the shift went well.
Mum