Saturday 22 July 2006

Question #1

I'm horribly depressed, I don't really know why, but instead of writing about it I figured I would share a part of the "Question Game" I always play, most often at The Cup with fun co-workers.

You are involved in one of each of these...To what capacity? and What type? A Theatre Production, A Movie, A TV Show, A Dance Production, A Music Album

Ok so these were my answers, feel free to post with yours.
*Theatre - I'm the director of my uncles play Feathers, it is a touring show so I get called back every now and then, get a good amount of money and fame, and I'm not around for the actual shows so my social life doesn't suffer
*Movie - Actress in an ensemble cast vingette style drama, that is Oscar winning and fairly meaningful, aka Crash, but about drug use, the new Traffic
*TV - Lead Actress in a Lawyer Drama, the new Ally McBeal/Practice, so done by David E. Kelly
*Dance - Ballet, I'm the lead, it is a new piece called Sleeping Beauty, it alternates between dances with the male lead fighting to wake me, and dream sequences with me where I show equal strength and power, it ends with Sleeping Beauty waking and a beautiful "pa de deux"
*Music - I'm the cover artist for Offsprings amazing comeback album that goes platinum and I win awards for my design as well

Ahhh, fantasy, always makes me feel a little better.

No comments: