Friday 21 July 2006

Me, Me, Me, Not Me

I guess we all leave a paper trail! If you Google "Christine Sweeton" and I suggest you do, as well as Google yourself and those you love, you get 18 hits that are all really small meaningless moments of my life captured online for some reason. If you image search my name (without the "s) you get the above picture. If you Yahoo search the same thing, you get the write up about my Athletic Award for Gymnastics Team Leadership from way back in high school, written by the Paris Star in 2003, something I'm actually proud of and love to look back at all the great gymnastic memories. Also on the Yahoo search is a link to someone who actually isn't me (all the other ones were/are) I gather there is a Christine Sweeton who visited some church in New York, and she is a missionary. I guess I'm not alone out there, eerie.

No comments: