Monday 10 July 2006

Pa

Best wishes to my Pa who goes in for hip surgery tomorrow.

I give him my thoughts and prayers that he has a speedy recovery so he gets back to his traveling, canoeing, gardening, volunteering, Garrison Little Theatre helping, rugby loving, tea and warm milk drinking, Molly walking, bird watching, Meals On Wheels delivering, grandchildsitting, cottaging, reading, cooking, lawn mowing, stick shift driving, jazz listening, Granny loving, active living lifestyle, quickly.

I really should call...if I could only find his number and my long distance card...oh I can look it up and swallow the charges...I'm calling! I hope all goes well for the surgery and recovery.

2 comments:

Mad Red Carnelian said...

I hope everything goes well with your dad's surgery hun...
makes me want to call my parents..
too bad I'm in the middle of the frickin Ocean :(
lots of love
~Dan

Christine Sweeton said...

My Grandfather... Not my Dad, but thank you.