Monday 10 July 2006

All's Well That Ends Well

G=Good, B=Bad

This weekend I worked alot (B) both at Subway and Second Cup. I was able to go to the Guess? Outlet Store with Ami and one of our other roommates as well as out for sushi afterwards (G) and I didn't buy anything (G). I borrowed a big funky purse/bag and now have fallen in love with it and want one around the same size (B). I spent all weekend lugging around my stuff in it. When I wasn't in a work uniform I wore this cute little white and pink flowery sundress I bought last year which still fits beautifully (G). I didn't get a chance to wash much and worked long hours so I have felt gross for the last day or so (B). I worked late everynight and woke up early each morning (B), usually resulting in around 4 hours sleep (B). I got to talk to my brother on the phone (G) and his life is so messed up right now (B), to the point that Crazy T. thinks it sounds like Laguna Beach. I worked with Cool Bosses younger sister at Subway for the first time (G). I spent an awful close at The Cup where a phone call from The Boss made me so upset (B) that I had to leave and call my Mum from the phone booth outside crying(B). My co-worker and I went out to ESD afterwards (G) for dinner, I ordered a grilled chicken burger and salad (G). I had to open the next day (B) and spend some time working with the Manager (B). The shift went by fast (G) and was fun and relaxing (G). I talked to The Boss about how he had upset me and he was really understanding (G) also working with The Manager was no big deal either (G). After this shift I went to another co-workers house to see her new kitten (G). Then I bused home to have a bath (G). Now I'm writing this, (GGGGG) with a smile on my face (GGGGG).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think it is significant that Sid Barrett and Wiarton Willie kicked it on the same day?...Have to know - what does a Cup boss say to make a employee cry at 1am? "Wow, that free-trade organic is really not working out. I blame you" or was it more ala Materazzi - maybe you should have head-butted him. (oh yeah, got to curb those violent impulses)I read you can get one of those knock off bags for a mere $125. how did I live without the Style section of the Globe...I heard surgery went well and was fairly quick...Single-handedly built IKEA bunk-bed for tot (okay, I used both hands) now staining tot-sized table and chairs - do you think water-based stains produce fumes?...

Christine Sweeton said...

Woah on the questions girl. *Big Smile* I dont' know who Sid or Wiarton are so the significance is lost on me. The Cup Boss....well long story. I SHOULD have head butted him, but it was over the phone and would have been difficult. I can't really afford a big bag even for $125, and I would be totally cool with a knockoff, it was just the size I loved. Congrates on building the bed, no worries about the fumes, water-based are sapossed to be good.