Saturday 1 July 2006

Drunk... and I Regret It...

The only night I have... that I'm not working... nights.... Yes, I work for the next week... straight. My boss from Subway calls and I don't have to work Canada Day morning. I feel I can get very drunk... so I do. I realize that those that read this blog are so close to me that they would practically forgive me for everything and anything and that the roommates, and friends of those roommates... well they don't read this, they obviously don't read this. I drunkenly slapped someone... I physically hit someone... I don't even know who, or why... but I did... I remember that much. I thank W. for pretty much locking me in my room, and everyone/some people for forgiving my behavior because I was drunk. That is NOT who I am. I drank alot. Even this does not excuse what I think I did. Even now, 10 mins after the fact, I don't even remember what transpired. I am so so so so so sorry. Please lock me in my room. I don't deserve other people. I don't deserve contact with them. I wish I was sober. I wish I knew what happened. I know I was heavily involved but honestly I know not what I did.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy that is so not good on so many levels. I hope you were able to personally apologise when you were in better condition and that you are not, even now, writing from a jailcell. I hauled off and slapped my roommate back in '89, possibly, as I remember it now, for leaving the soap in the sink with the faucet dripping on it...it was pretty well the first and last time I ever physically threatened someone unprovoked, other than my brother, and I felt just sick about it when I smartened up. Maybe the upside is that it showed me I had better get my temper under control before something worse happened. Now I just make alot of stupid explosive noises. Which the girl laughs at. aaargh. Lavender ice-cream fine if you like eating bath product.

Christine Sweeton said...

Aunt Dan... Three Words...
I LOVE YOU!!