Monday 3 July 2006

Better

A facial mask and new shoes make everything better. Also not wearing a bra!! Ok I know I have little tiny boobs that really don't ever need a bra, but I always wear one cause it just makes me feel more comfortable. Well, I was doing my laundry at W.'s last night, cause as we all know I pretty much live there, and I feel asleep. As I was falling asleep I asked him to pull out my clothes from the washer and hang them up so they would be dry. Well he forgot my bra, so I had to go commando all morning. I'm defiantly not ready to switch but it was an enjoyable experience. Ami, her friends from the "other" P-Dot, and I went shopping. I got shoes, beautiful beautiful blue shoes. Now I'm sitting here in a peel-away face mask, life is good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie,

I just wanted to let you know that I'm missing you and that it is nice to get to read your blog. I feel like I get to know whats going on in your daily life even when your far away. I read it regualarly so make sure you keep posting! Love you lots

Jamie

P.S. How did that whole confronting your manager go? And everyone has drunkin mishaps!

Christine Sweeton said...

Hey Babe, I miss you too. The Manager thing didn't go well... he was defencive and all happy and "likes me". But I think he just is uncomfortably dealing with conflict, arn't we all?