Friday 23 June 2006

No One Knows

It is really late, well actually it is really early in the morning, and I just got home. I realized on my 15min bike home that no one knows where I am. Bad things could have happened. Since my schedule is so awful, even though I told roommates I would be coming home, I stay at W.'s so much that if I didn't come home they would just assume I had changed my mind and stayed there again. I told W. I wasn't coming over and when I didn't show up he would just think I was true to my word. My parents can never get a hold of me, so they wouldn't notice if something was amiss. If something had happened to me no one would know. I guess that I would be noticed missing tomorrow when work tried to find me at 6pm to see why I wasn't showing up for my shift. I was biking with little lights, but they don't protect you from killers, rapists, and drunk drivers. I'm home safe now, but it could have been bad. I'm very trusting since I'm so used to a small town, and parents who looked after me. I also haven't developed the paranoia and fear that some girls get. I will have to develop a system though so that I don't get home and think, "That wasn't safe!"

No comments: