Wednesday 29 December 2021

182 Digital Puzzles

Jason got me a new tablet for Christmas which means that the one I have been using for years is now going to go to someone else and will be brought back to factory settings. This means that the record of all the digital jigsaw puzzles I have done over the past couple of years will be lost:
There were 182 that I have finished! Most of the images were travel landscapes, with a few art and animal ones thrown in too. I used the app Puzzle Crown, which if you started a puzzle saved it in the tablet and you could work on it offline, so I did that a lot. You could pick from three different 'cut' styles and a range of difficulties, I usually worked on the highest difficulty so that meant it could take long time to finish. In fact, when I was in the hospital being induced, waiting to give birth, I was also working on puzzles - these four in fact:
I wanted screen shots of my 'puzzle history' before I lost it all. Made sense to post on Always Standing, in hopes that would mean I would start posting more. (This tablet has a keyboard that can attach to it which makes it easier to post from.)

2 comments:

Sweeton said...

I didn't know you did this. Looks like fun. I hope you do blog again, I enjoyed reading it.

ERin said...

I didn't know digital jigsaw puzzles were a thing!!!!!