Thursday 2 January 2020

So She Made It To Cyprus

Just saw the first post on Vicarious Travelling that says my mom made it to her rental in Cyprus. She will be there for the next few months.

This is the second time she has been. Years and years ago, when my Grandparents were staying in the Turkish part (Northern), my parents went to visit for a couple of weeks - I tried to look up reference to this trip on either Always Standing or Vicarious Travelling but couldn't find anything, so I have no idea when it was. The northern part is contested territory and this time she is renting an apartment in the Greek part (South) which is easier, safer, etc, and she hopes the archaeological sites are better preserved.

As usual, you can follow along with the trip on her blog (link on the right), where she is posting everyday with lots of photos.

No comments: