Tuesday 13 August 2019

Clean Up, Clean Up

Everybody Clean Up! (And re-design!)

That is the only part of the song that I can remember at the moment, I think that it has more lines and they involve putting away toys.

In my case it is really just deleting scam blog posts that have shown up on Always Standing during my 8-month hiatus. As I have mentioned before, it happens because there an email address that I can use to send a posting to the blog, that is included in my Yahoo Email contacts.

It hasn't even been a year since I last changed the design but I designed I wanted a redesign. In October I changed the look to this:
But I wasn't feeling the humming birds any more - so am going to have maple leaves for a while (like my tattoo!)

1 comment:

Sweeton said...

Glad to see you back, now I will check regularly again because I love your writing.
Mum