Tuesday 10 January 2017

B.R.A.T. Diet

So I fell a bit by the wayside with my big plans for lots of posting in 2017. But, in my defense, I got really sick. Like really really sick. I won't get into the graphic details but from midnight Saturday, all through Sunday and Monday and then still today, I have been unwell.

But, I love learning medical acronyms and have a new one to share!

The B.R.A.T. Diet
This is what to eat when having stomach issues because it is very bland. It gives your digestive system a chance to rest and recover. So here is what it is that I am eating:
B - Bananas
R - Rice
A - Applesauce
T - Toast
Except not really rice, since I don't like it. I have been having the occasional small bit of plan pasta instead of rice. Jason picked me up some Gatorade as well and got me his favourite 'flavour' which is 'red' and decent.

No comments: