Friday 30 September 2016

Our Vows, Part 2

Quite a few people read both sets of vows before our wedding, so I knew Jason's were going to be good (since everyone kept saying they were.) He did not disappoint, we were both in tears.

These are his:

I love you because you always lose at Rock, Paper, Scissors. 
Because I love you, I will not take it easy on you and just let you win. 
[Author’s note – I better have won!] 

I love you because of your enthusiasm for travel. 
Because I love you, I promise to take and enjoy new adventures across the world with you, and fill our map with pins. 

I love you because you are thoughtful, open, and honest. If it happened, it’s on your blog. 
Because I love you, I promise to bring the same qualities to our marriage. Minus the blog. 

I love you because you meet challenges head on with determination, practicality, and a list. 
Because I love you, I promise to respect you, encourage you, and cheer for you. I will even help make the lists. 

I love you and all that we have accomplished together. Buying and renovating a house would have been terrifying alone. With you it was a joy. 
Because I love you, I promise to be your partner in our life so we can conquer these terrifying life changes together. 

I love you because you are mine. 
Because I love you, I am yours.

No comments: