Thursday 18 August 2016

Motherhood - A New Series

I am going to start a new series of posts on Always Standing related to having children. I wanted to first make a general disclaimer that (unless explicitly stated) these are just rants and thoughts and general writing from my perspective at this moment in time. They are not reflections of my own childhood. These posts are also not connected to anyone I know, who may or may not have kids. Please remember that these are posts about me while I consider this interesting aspect of my possible future. Just like my posts about getting married and having an engagement ring were not related to the choices people have made or thoughts others have on the same topics. So stay tuned for this minefield of a topic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh very excited about this development Chris!

Love T

Anonymous said...

Hmm will there be a little "Swewoods" sooner than 2021? ;)

Teri