Friday 22 April 2016

Coaching Question - Part Three

I spent a few weeks considering Evan's question. After a long thought process, I determined that professionally I want to be considered the following:
- Respectful 
- Positive 
- Confident 
- Honest 
I think that I could easily use these words to describe myself. However, I also know that they would not necessarily be the first four that those who work with me now, or ever have, might think of. In order to bring these characteristics more to the forefront. I am trying to remind myself of them daily. I also want to continue to put into practice behaviours that better reflect these parts of myself.

On the other hand, these are the four personal attributes that I hope would be used by my friends to describe me:
- Funny
- Outgoing
- Generous
- Honest
It might be the same case as the first list, that I think I am these four things but that they wouldn't necessarily be the top four picks in my friends' minds. Turns out that I have a duplicate and just need to be the type of person who can be described using seven words instead of eight.

I would love to read your lists, leave them in the comments! Do you have two different ones for work and friends? What are your overlaps? Try to just use three or four, it is an interesting way to self evaluate.

No comments: