- April 21, 2011 - Research Your Vote
- December 7, 2013 - Confirmed Political Views
- October 2, 2014 - Thank You Vote Compass
- October 3, 2014 - Get In That Parade
- October 7, 2015 - Sitting Where I Should
Comparing my political leanings from 2011 to 2015, assuming that the parties have stayed roughly in the same position, it seems that I have become more socially liberal over the past few years. I wonder if living in Toronto has made me more aware of social issues? It is definitely a change that I am proud of, though hadn't really known had happened.
I was worried that, since tends to be the trend, as I got older I would move towards the right. Seeing that I was further to the right fiscally than the NDP made me concerned that this conservative shift was happening to me. Seeing my results from 2011, it looks like I was right of the NDP when it came to economics then too.
Remember to VOTE on October 19