Thursday 30 April 2015

TB - January 2007

Throwback Thursday - Scroll to the bottom of the month and read up. Or click on the earliest post in the month (to view the post and the comments) then keep clicking Newer Post until you finish the month.


Reading these Always Standing posts, from the page linked above, is a bit like watching a scary movie you have seen before, I know how it turns out but I am still upset to read about it again. I know what is coming. The early months of 2007 were terrible! It was the worst time in my life. I was dating S, and it was very unhealthy. But the bigger concern and danger, was that I was slowly spiraling into a massive depressive episode that would last months, and you can just start to see the hints of it coming.

Noted Post: I talk about vaccines so much, this is the month that I got my first of three Gardasal shots, the HPV vaccine.

No comments: