Monday 13 April 2015

Picking It Up

I noticed from the Archives section in the right side bar of Always Standing that I have only done 8 posts for April, and it is already the 14th! I don't want to fail at my goal of posting everyday for the third year in a row.

It looks like I did more than enough in February but not enough in January or March. I know this because I use my knuckles to determine how many days in each of the months. The song does not work!

Thirty days has September, April, June, and November, when short February's done, all the rest have thirty-one.

The thing is, the song trick relies on the rhyming between September and November, but any of the last four months of the year would fit that rhyming scheme, so I never know which ones to put in. Also, the April, June part works with any one-syllable month, which March and May are as well. The song sucks - knuckles are the way to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Song all the way for me!

Teri