Friday 27 February 2015

Lies Bayer!

I love that you can get adult chew-able vitamins. They are even better than the chalky ones I had as a kid too, they are like little gummie candies. When I go to Costco, I get the huge generic bottle because it is a great price. (Once when I was living with Kristen, despite our protest, Noah ate about half of this massive container in less than a week. I still can't believe he didn't get sick.)

When we run out of the big bottle, Jason and I buy the One A Day brand by Bayer. You would think that, as the name suggests, you would need one a day to provide the vitamins, minerals, and other nutritional elements you might be missing from your food. The 'A' of the title inside a big number one as well. But no. Directions: Have two gummies daily.

Also, I am home sick today with a terrible sore throat and cold. So, I am going to take three of the gummies in hopes that it gives me enough Vitamin C to boost my immune system into fighting this off.

No comments: