Thursday 1 January 2015

Third Time's The Charm?

In 2013, I planned to post on Always Standing everyday, though quickly lessened that to 6 times a week. I wasn't even close, in fact with 234 posts written in 2013, I was actually only writing 4.5 times each week. I decided to renew the resolution in early 2014 and try again to post everyday. I did a bit better last year and wrote 40 more posts than the year before, but I still didn't push over that 300 mark.

I think the main reason that I missed the mark again in 2014 was that I took two big breaks. In July and again in December. I should have better planned for Always Standing during vacation time, written ahead or had Guest Writers. I hope to improve on this and not have such long hiatuses in the future.

So, I am going to try again. I would like to try to get a post up pretty much everyday in 2015, without the liberal use of backdating that I increasingly started to use as a crutch. Let's see if this time next year the little number in brackets beside 2015 reads 365 or more!

No comments: