Wednesday 5 November 2014

Waiting For Photos

I got to see all the photos from Teri and Greg's wedding tonight. I think she said there was over 1000. However, it is more like 500 and then each has a copy in colour and another in black and white. I don't know if Teri is going to be putting them up on Facebook, beyond the one or two she has used for her profile picture. Greg is weird about photos. I think that Ter is coming over early next week, and I will have to ask her to bring the hard drive so that I can take them. Then I will be able to do a big wedding recap post for these guys:
Teri and Greg
Wedding: July 26, 2014
Copyright 2014

2 comments:

Sweeton said...

The sentence "Greg is weird about photos" peaks my curiosity.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha he doesn't like his photos being all over the Internet...trying to fight the increasingly less private world of social media! Haven't gotten a convincing reason why yet. The real reason I haven't posted is pure laziness when it comes to doing things with photos.

Teri