-------- from Facebook, tagged by Anna and Heather C
List 10 books that have stayed with you in some way. Don't take more than a few minutes and do not think hard. They do not have to be the 'right' books or great works of literature, just ones that have stuck with you.
- If on a Winter's Night A Traveler (Italo Calvino)
- The Best Christmas Pageant Ever (Barbara Robinson)
- The Princess Bride (William Goldman)
- Moranthology (Caitlin Moran)
- Good Omens (Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett)
- The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy (Douglas Adams)
- Franklin In The Dark (Paulette Bourgeois)
- The Portrait Of A Lady (Henry James)
- Mind Over Mood: Change How You Feel by Changing the Way You Think (D. Greenberger and C. A. Padesky)
- The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (William Shakespeare) Plays: Comedy and Tragedy
- Brave New World (Aldous Huxley)
- Lolita (Vladimir Nabokov)
Note: I wrote down all the titles first, and then looked them up to add links, fix spelling, and include the authors.